Conal's Tree Services are a Tree surgery company that do all aspects of tree work. We recognise that our activities have environmental impacts and that it is our responsibility to manage these impacts through responsible environmental management.
Protecting our shared environment is of fundamental importance to Cona’ls Tree Services ltd, as it is to our employees, customers and other stakeholders.
To support this common goal we will:
- Conduct our activities in an environmentally responsible manner and in compliance with all applicable legal requirements, company policy and standards related to our environmental aspects.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our activities and processes by setting and reviewing objectives and targets related to significant environmental risks and putting into effect programmes to reduce those risks.
- Prevent negative environmental impacts through a system of operational controls that include communication, written instructions and appropriate training. This is to include emergency response plans that address relevant environmental hazards.
- Promote environmental awareness and make this policy available to all staff, contractors and all interested stakeholders.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle waste as far as reasonably practicable.
Signed: Conal Thomas
Director CTS Ltd.